Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Little Sewing


I love these fabrics! I bought them in blue and made myself the cutest little craft apron! I knew Studio Rose would have to have one of her own (or she'd 'borrow' mine), so I ordered these, and made this!

But wait, it's reversible!


How about a Frenchy Bag?


This is the larger size of this Amy Butler pattern. I love all the pockets on the inside.


One more thing to share. This past weekend Murph and I were shopping in our favorite antique/junque shop where I found this!

Don't you just love the colors! It's a drapery panel, but all one piece of fabric, about 46" wide and more than two yards in length. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I know I'll think of something. Any ideas?

Here's a close-up for you. I've looked it over, there are no stains. It's really in excellent condition. And all for $6.00! What a deal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love ALL of these fabrics and projects! WOW! The apron is gorgeous, my favorite color green and such pretty fabrics. I can't wait to see what you make with the curtain panel! it's so pretty and you really got such a deal on it!

Anonymous said...

WOW. This fabric seems to be yelling "HANDBAG!" (But then, most fabrics yell that, AFAIC.)

Rose Lynn said...

I love those fabrics, the frenchy bag is super cute!! =) BTW, this is Momma Rosita from Swap-bot and I just wanted to tell you again how much I love the bag yo made for me...it is starting to warm up here and I have to say that the thought of changing bags for the spring is paining me...I love this bag so much! I have used it everyday since it arrived in the mail and I am not sure if I can put it away! Although, it will give me something to look forward to in the fall! =) Thanks again!